A l m i g h t y 馃憡馃憡馃憡

 When i was a child, i had a lot of dogs, my father was an animal lover, and he always was coming with a dog in his arms. Our house was very big, and our garden had a grass and earth, and the dogs loved this.

All my childhood i always had around me the figure of the animal, but not only as "animal", but us part of my family, they had the same respect than the normal people.

Personally i consider the dog is the best pet, because they are loyal. I would stay all my life with a dog, and i know that he could never fail me. I remember that when i was younger, one dog bitted me in my ass, but the dog had that reaction because he feel scared for me, i used to be shouter.

Now, i think that keep the animals in the zoo is good for the fauna, but not all animals, only animal in danger extinction, because if those animals were free, they would be extinct.

Finally i would like to be a lion, because i like to fight with other strong people and also sleep all day, but principally i like feel me almighty.馃憡

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The smeel of the cow's milk

My best holidays