working since my home

 

I would like to work in my own architectural office, have a good team, because i like tidiness. However, this would be momentary, since my greatest desire is to own a business in which i don’t have to move from my home to be with my family. That is my main objective.

I always think about the methodology that the average Chilean uses to "live". And i really don't find any sense, because they earn little money, using all his time in work and transportation, and also doesn't take advantage of his family. That's why i don't want to be one more, i want to do things differently to have different results. I think that living to work is not right, because life is very short and we have to know how to plan our future.

I would love to travel, but not for work, but with my family or friends. I am currently studying architecture. A career linked to the planning of buildings, which is why it would greatly enrich my knowledge to travel. But as i said before, my goal is to generate money, no matter the form, no matter the place. Only i have to be organized and creative to have a good life.

In case i fail i will have my university career, this is a sure thing. But i like risks, i like to bet on the hard stuff. I know that if i do things right, I will do well. I don't want anyone to boss me around.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The smeel of the cow's milk

My best holidays

A l m i g h t y 👊👊👊