Brazil and his people

I've always dreamed of traveling to Brazil, because when i see pictures of that place, i want to live there, meet the people, the beaches, the climate, and mainly to know the culture of sport. Brazil is known for its high performance in sports, that is why i would like to learn how the sportsmen of that country live and train.

I have a friend who lived there, and he always tell me that life is so hard in Brazil. The "favelas" are one of the places that i would like to know , because of their history and because of the reality of their country.

My family always tell me that is so dangerous, but i like dangerous things and i like to know other realities, to value my life and my loved ones more.

The people, their landscapes and the sport (voleibol) are my main motivations, i hope some day to travel with some friendship and nothing bad happen to me


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The smeel of the cow's milk

My best holidays

A l m i g h t y 👊👊👊