My best holidays

 I think it is very difficult to decide when my best vacation was, because all of them have been excellent, but if i have memories of vacations that I traveled with all my family and more people (friends of my parents), i think it was in the 2014 in Valdivia. 

We arrived at my great-grandfather's house in a small village, near a river. We all stayed in the same house for more than a month. I remember that everything was very crazy, something funny always happened when we went for a walk in the mountains. 

I never forget when my uncle fall and rolled . She threw everyone in line and we fell like a ball. I also remember the fishing trips in the river, they were quiet and silent afternoons. The best part was when we catch some fish. I remember that we all ate from a couple of fish, it was little but it was very symbolic. 

I would love to be able to repeat these situations, but the house is gone and we are not all here.

Comentarios

  1. That the beautiful moments with your family, this important, now you can remember this thats adventure!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The smeel of the cow's milk

A l m i g h t y 👊👊👊